In addition to our invited speakers we ask industry thought-leaders to submit presentation abstracts that detail ideas, advancements, and emerging opportunities. If you would like to inspire discussion and development as a thought leader at Flavors and Fragrances, we want to hear from you! Presenting is a key way to put yourself and your company at the forefront of the industry, and to connect with other top players.
Abstract Submission closes May 21, 2021.
Topics of interest include, but aren't limited to:
- Future of MetCoke industry
- Impacts of COVID - How was the recovery and how its projected going forward? Domestic as well as International.
- With change in administration and emphasis on climate/environment - how will it impact the industry? Will financial institution support coal mine developments, etc.
- Overview of global economics – steel and coal demand
- Overview of China coke industry, structure, exports
- Overview of Indian coke, coal, BF operations, CO emissions
- US BF and new coke trends in regards to latest technology in cokemaking, BF operations, PCI
- US coke oven battery updates and review
- Global novel cokemaking technology options
- Global new batteries
- An update on projects leading/supporting the future “green steel” manufacturing processes- US/EU efforts
- Environmental risks and where the green movement might push the coal, coke, and steel industry
- Alternate cokemaking
- Anthracite Coal
- Future of North American Cokemaking
- Foundry coke
- Alternate cokemaking, environmental regulations
- Coke ovens current Life expectancy
- Challenges in the future for labor and material supply